Replaces the current product of the specified product line item with the specified product.
The following rules apply:
- Preserve line item attributes UUID, Quantity, CategoryID, ExternalLineItemStatus, ExternalLineItemText, isGift, GiftMessage, Position, Parent, Shipment
- Replace product-specific attributes ProductID, ProductName, MinOrderQuantity, StepQuantity, ManufacturerName, ManufacturerSKU
- Remove all price adjustments related to the product line item
- Remove the shipping line item related to the product line item
- Remove all bundled line items of current product, and add bundled line items if new product is a bundle
- Remove all option line items of current product, and add option line items if new product is an option product; use default option selections
- Set all price attributes to N/A
- Preserve all custom attributes of line item, but override order-required attributes with values from new product
The product line item.
The new product.
The quantity of the product line item after replacement. If not passed, the current quantity is preserved.
The option model of the product that is to be added to the basket. If not passed, default option selections of new product are used.
© Copyright 2000-2021, salesforce.com inc. All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.