This method logs the specified customer into the current session if the
current agent user has the functional permission 'Login_On_Behalf' in the
The dwcustomer cookie will not be set.
The login is only allowed during a secure protocol request (https).
A Status object is returned indicating whether the login was successful or not (and indicating the
failure reason). See AgentUserStatusCodes
for more information.
Error conditions include:
- if the method is not called in the storefront context
- if the given customer is not a registered customer (anonymous)
- if the given customer is not registered for the current site
- if the given customer is disabled
- if there is no agent user at the current session
- if the agent user is not logged in
- if the agent user has not the functional permission 'Login_On_Behalf'